Provided by Kriya
At Nivoda, we understand that one of the greatest challenges for jewelers is built into your business: because you’re offering a premium product, your money can easily get tied up in inventory. If you’re stuck with a $10,000 engagement ring that won’t sell, you’re missing out on opportunities to focus on building the best possible business for your customers.
That’s where Nivoda Capital comes in. We offer credit-based solutions, so you can get paid by your customers before you have to pay your suppliers – and focus on what’s really important.
What is Nivoda Capital?
Nivoda Capital, in collaboration with our partner Kriya, offers jewelers flexible payments through our Buy Now, Pay Later credit service, so you can keep money in the bank. By taking advantage of our payment plans, you can effortlessly pay for any diamond using 30-day or 60-day credit terms (subject to eligibility).
To get started with Nivoda Capital:
- Reach out to your designated Account Manager to confirm your eligibility.
- Select your desired stones as usual. Select your preferred payment terms at checkout.
- Upon shipping, we will issue your invoice, so you can pay via wire transfer or via Direct Debit for automatic processing.
Don’t worry, your order will be processed with the same level of quality assurance and prompt delivery as always. Plus, there are no hidden costs or extra charges.
How does Nivoda Capital solve common challenges?
Nivoda Capital is meeting the industry standard by making sure you never have to choose between better prices and payment flexibility:
- Better prices — Nivoda allows you to cherry pick stones from a choice of over 2,000 international suppliers – meaning you always get the best price.
- Payment flexibility — When you source via memo or consignment, you can make the sale before paying the dealer. However, the stone will be anywhere from 10-15% more expensive. Using Nivoda Capital, you can source stones internationally and only pay for stones after you’ve sold them.
Access the best-priced stones in the world, receive them promptly, and pay for your diamonds after your customer has paid you. With Nivoda Capital, you can stop worrying about your cash flow – so you can start meeting customer needs.
I'm New to Nivoda
Want to hear how Nivoda Capital can benefit your business or how to get started?
I'm a Nivoda Customer
Have you got any queries about your account or would like to apply for a higher credit limit?
Kriya, formerly MarketFinance, is a leading FinTech, facilitating businesses with credit and payment terms.
- Use Nivoda as usual by adding your chosen items to your cart.
- If you have been approved for credit, you will be able to select your preferred payment terms at the checkout screen.
- Once confirmed, your order is guaranteed and will arrive as usual.
- Your invoice will be issued when we ship your order to you.
- You can make payment via wire transfer or automatically via Direct Debit.
To use Nivoda Capital’s flexible checkout options, we charge a percentage of your order value.
- Pay in 30 days – 1.25%
- Pay in 60 days – 2.50%
There are no hidden costs or extra charges.
With Nivoda Capital, your order payment is facilitated by Kriya who provide the credit which you pay back via Direct Debit or wire transfer over your selected credit term.
Before you can start paying later with Nivoda Capital, our credit partners will perform a soft credit search on your business to check if you’re eligible. These kinds of searches have no impact at all on your credit score. If you pass this, Nivoda Capital will be activated on your account. The first time you choose to pay with credit at checkout, a hard search will be made (this will only happen on the first purchase). The search will appear on your credit report. Multiple hard searches in a short period of time may affect your credit score.
You can pay your outstanding balance* at any time by contacting Kriya if you are on Direct Debit or just transferring us the money if you use wire transfer.
* Term charges still apply